The STEPS Lacrosse Futures All-Star program is designed to give a highly competitive opportunity for players involved in “Futures” or “Stay and Play together” summer teams.
The Futures model is a proven model for the development of individual programs, the All-Star program is an extension of all Futures programs, designed for the best of the best to play together.
All-Star program goals:
- Provide a vehicle for the passionate player to play in an extremely competitive environment.
- Provide an opportunity to play with and against the best players.
- Provide an opportunity to play in 2 additional summer tournaments.
- Provide an opportunity to be coached by the best coaches from Futures programs.
- Provide Fall and Winter opportunities to train and enter tournaments.
- Provide a vehicle for our teams as they become of the recruiting age to play in fall recruiting events together.
- Draw from the experience an expertise of STEPS Lacrosse and all of the Futures programs coaches and directors to help guide players through the recruiting process.